Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Only fans owner leonid radvinsky family wife net worth, onlyfans share price

Last year, users spent $4.8bn on the OnlyFans platform, which caused profits to go up.

In the last two years, a very profitable company gave more than $500 million to its owner, who stays out of sight.

OnlyFans has given its secretive owner more than $500 million (£433 million) in the last two years, when the pornographic subscriber platform based in Britain made record profits.

Leonid Radvinsky, a Ukrainian-American man who is 40 years old, owns the site. He is the only shareholder in a business that is making a lot of money because users spent $4.8 billion on the site last year.

Based on its financial results, OnlyFans is one of the most financially successful British tech startups of the past few years. It has succeeded where other more mainstream companies have failed. In the 12 months leading up to September 2021, the company's profits before taxes rose by 615%, to $432 million.

Only fans owner leonid radvinsky family wife net worth, onlyfans share price
Only fans owner leonid radvinsky

The site is a marketplace for adult performers. The performers upload their own work and keep 80% of the money they make. The remaining 20% goes to OnlyFans. This pays for the costs of running the business and processing credit cards, and it also gives Radvinsky a very good income. He has been giving himself dividend payments of up to $45 million a month.

Even though OnlyFans invests in its OFTV service and says that its platform lets celebrities and musicians make money from their social media following, the site's main draw is still pornography. OnlyFans has 2.1 million "creators" who have signed up to sell content and 188 million "fans" who have signed up to buy videos or pay to talk to their favorite performers.

The business model cuts out the traditional pornography studios and lets the people who make the videos keep almost all of the money they make from viewers. But this means that they have to be in charge of their own marketing and come up with new content for subscribers all the time.

OnlyFans was started by a family from Essex in 2016. Tim Stokely is the CEO, and his father Guy, who used to be a banker, is a director. Tim's mother and brother both worked in the business at different times.

The business didn't really get going until 2018, when they sold the site to Radvinsky, who had run pornographic sites before. The Stokelys kept their jobs as executives, but at the end of last year, they stopped working for the company.

OnlyFans's financial records also show that the company has written down to zero the value of Delivery Code Ltd, a company it bought from the Stokely family for $23.65 million.

One of the most successful British startups in recent years has been OnlyFans, where adult performers can upload their own work and keep 80% of the money.
One of the most successful British startups in recent years has been OnlyFans, where adult performers can upload their own work and keep 80% of the money.

Even though most of OnlyFans' money comes from US customers, the company is still registered in the UK and paid $88 million in corporation tax to HMRC last year.

Users already have to prove they are over 18 to use the site, but a plan by the UK government to check users' ages on very popular free porn sites like PornHub could help the site even more.

Last September, the very profitable company only had 61 employees, but it is growing quickly, which is drawing attention to the quality of its age checks. Last year, the company almost had to take all of the porn off its servers for a short time because its banks threatened to stop taking payments.

The banks eventually gave in, and the adult material was allowed to stay. However, this led to a change in leadership, which led to the appointment of Amrapali Gan, who had been in charge of marketing, as CEO.

She said, "We're giving creators the tools they need to make money from their content and give them real control over it." Our success over the last year has been driven by our unwavering commitment to our creators.

"We will keep putting money into the creator economy by making it safer, making original OFTV content, and growing our community of creators and fans," the company said.

Shariff share buttons