Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva fight results: Live boxing updates, scorecard, start time, undercard, and Showtime PP
In Glendale, Arizona, he will fight a former UFC champion, which will be the biggest test of his career.
When he fights Anderson Silva on Saturday night, Jake Paul will face the toughest test of his young boxing career. In the main event of a Showtime pay-per-view event from Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona, the social media star and the UFC legend fight.
Paul is 5-0 as a professional boxer, and three of his previous wins were over UFC veterans. He knocked out Ben Askren and then beat former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley by decision and knockout in the rematch. Silva, on the other hand, is known as one of the best strikers in UFC history. Neither Askren nor Woodley can compare to Silva in this area. Silva is also 3-1 in boxing. One of his wins was against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., who used to be the middleweight world champion.
Le'Veon Bell, a former NFL running back, will fight former UFC star Uriah Hall, and Dr. Mike Varshavski, a social media star, will fight boxer and UFC veteran Chris Avila.
Make sure to check out the live results and highlights below.
List of fights, results
- Jake Paul def. Anderson Silva via unanimous decision (77-74, 78-73, 78-73)
- Ashton Sylve beat Braulio Rodriguez with a knockout in the first round.
- In the seventh round, Alexandro Santiago knocked out Antonio Nieves and won.
- Uriah Hall def. Le'Veon Bell via unanimous decision (40-36, 40-36, 40-36)
- Chris Avila def. Dr. Mike Varshavski via unanimous decision (40-36, 40-36, 40-36)