The Token graph is swinging like a currency shift
The token price for the indexing of the protocol The Graph (GRT) in the three days after its mainnet launch last week rose above 425 percent. Various other crypto-monetary exchanges have also added the token to their bid list.
- Coinbase, Kucoin, OKEx, Kraken, Binance now allow the GRT token trading.
- This big exposure has taken the price of the token to over 49 percent in the last 24 heures, adding a market cap of over $750 million for The Graph.
- The Graph is a global API and indexing protocol for the organization and access to blockchain data with GraphQL.
- Developers can search, find and publish all public information needed for decentralized applications using Graph Explorer.
- The GRT Coinbase listing was possibly an earlier conclusion, as Coinbase Ventures had been an investor for a token sale of $5 million earlier this year under the protocol.
THE GRAPH GRT CRYPTO COIN PRICE PREDICTION